Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders™ Profile
On Sale Until July 30! Here's an opportunity to get your own feedback at a great price. Try the Work of Leader® Profile for only $41.50 anytime before July 30th. That is a 50% discount (retail is $83). Try it out There is no limit to these so take advantage now.
The Work of Leaders Made Simple: Vision, Alignment, and Execution
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
- Result of four-year development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
- 23-page highly personalized report
- 18 behavioral continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
- Two-part assessment
- View eBrochure
How to use the Inscape Work of Leaders Profile with Appreciative Inquiry and SOAR (Click to expand)
We offer a product that can help extend the AI process to an individual skill level. The relatively new Inscape Work of Leaders Profile gives the individual feedback on three steps:
- Crafting a Vision,
- Building Alignment around that Vision, and
- Bringing it to life through Execution.
In AI language, that means:
- Dream (Crafting a Vision),
- Design (Building alignment around that Vision), and
- Deliver (Bringing it to life through Execution).
Under each of the three steps are best practices and individual feedback on behavioral continua. For example in Crafting a Vision, one that fits with my personal philosophy regarding Appreciative Inquiry is Testing Assumptions. The Best Practice is Exploring Implications vs. Pushing Forward and Seeking Counsel vs. Deciding Independently. Thinking about that in terms of an Appreciative Inquiry that means that the group explores implications during the Discovery and Design Phases and seeks the wisdom of the group, which is why AI is so effective. The reason the Work of Leaders profile would augment this process is that it gives individuals feedback on their own personal tendencies in each of these particular areas.
Having this profile as a before, after or even during an Appreciative Inquiry process would be a innovative way to add in the individual awareness element to how people are reacting to the group process. Think how powerful that would be! You can also get a group report, again having the group able to see where they are in terms of each of the best practices. This is an impressive new tool that you can now use to increase the already compelling Appreciative Inquiry experience.
Want to know more? Download Sue Annis Hammond's paper: "Using Appreciative Inquiry and SOAR as an Opportunity for Leadership Development".
Click here to order or get more information about The Thin Books of:
Everything DiSC Comparison Report: Build better relationships between any two people who have completed an Everything DiSC Profile. These 11-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences at no extra charge.
Works for all Everything DiSC Application Library programs, including 363 For Leaders, Management, Sales and Workplace, allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports. And participants get unlimited access — at no additional charge.
Click here to download the Research Report for Adaptive Testing Assessment"
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders™ Facilitation
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders™is classroom training that uses the online profile (described above), as well as engaging facilitation and contemporary video to create a personalized learning experience.
Five 60-90 Minute Modules:
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
Fully Scripted Leader’s Guide: with supporting presentation and participant handouts
All-new leadership-focused video: pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the video three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the presentation
- Integrated into your custom presentation
Experiential learning activities: with thought-provoking partner and group discussions
Easily customizable: Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips, modify the presentation, Leader’s Guide and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any time frame.
Return to Top
In-depth: Includes 17 video segments of contemporary leadership examples to connect leaders to real-world demands and generate powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
- The Work of Leaders: Introduces the three-step process of the Work of Leaders Module.
- Alignment: Ineffective With Clarity: A leader ineffectively communicates upcoming changes to his work group.
- Alignment: Adapted for Clarity: A leader communicates upcoming changes to his work group clearly and effectively.
Easily Customizable: Works three ways: stand-alone clips, integrated with the facilitation PowerPoint, or integrated into your custom PowerPoint presentation.
Podcasts: Everything DiSC Work of Leaders includes tools and resources that prepare you to deliver Work of Leaders. Our Work of Leaders podcasts, narrated by Inscape’s Director of Research, let you hear first-hand how to interpret Work of Leaders continua so you can answer participant questions. It’s insightful information you can’t find anywhere else. The thirty-six individual clips are broken down by Vision, Alignment, and Execution and include:
- Introductions to each step of Work of Leaders
- Interpreting the 18 continua
- DiSC implications
- Total Portability: Facilitation, video, presentation, handouts, templates and tools are delivered on a USB drive.
- Online Support: Get the latest best practices for customizing your program anytime with the new online help feature. Access up-to-date research and resources.
Return to Top