Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile
Gives Leaders Best Practices To Make Their Vision Come To Life
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership. Using the latest research into leadership best practices, Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands, focusing on the tangible steps leaders can take to effectively move an organization forward.
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
View: Sample Profile
Everything DiSC Group Culture Report
Groups, like individuals, tend to develop their own unique styles or cultures. Whether group members feel at home or like fish out of water, group culture has a large impact on their behavior, attitudes, and satisfaction level.
The Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report was designed to help you explore the DiSC style — or culture — of a group. Once you know the culture — its characteristics, advantages, and drawbacks — you’re better prepared to open meaningful discussions with group members in a group setting or one-on-one.
This 13-page report identifies your group’s DiSC® culture and explores what that means for your group. It helps you determine and explore the advantages and disadvantages of your group’s DiSC culture, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking.
Issues to consider regarding your group’s culture are presented and can be used during a facilitated discussion. This is often done in a follow-up session after introducing DiSC to your group. Many facilitators share this report with participants since it does not list anyone’s name.
View: Sample Culture Report
The Work of Leaders Made Simple: Vision, Alignment, and Execution
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Facilitation Kit provides what you need to hold classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
- Result of four-year development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Group and Facilitator Reports: Designed exclusively for use with the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile, the Work of Leaders Group and Facilitator Reports bring together participant data to provide a composite overview of the group. The graphs illustrate the group’s approach to Vision, Alignment, and Execution and help explore the group’s overall strengths and challenges to create an action plan for success.
Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators - Provides more detailed data about an Everything DiSC assessment and helps facilitate a richer discussion about a respondent’s DiSC style, including unexpected items. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles, excluding Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders.
Everything DiSC Team View - Provides an at-a-glance view of any group of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. No limit to the number of respondents included in the report. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC Comparison Report - Build better employee relationships and make training stick! These 10-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. Works for all Everything DiSC programs, including Management and Workplace, allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports. And participants get unlimited access — at no additional charge.
Five 60-90 minute modules
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
Fully scripted Leader’s Guide, with supporting presentation and participant handouts.
All-new leadership-focused video: pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the video three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the presentation
- Integrated into your custom presentation
Experiential learning activities with thought-provoking partner and group discussions
Easily customizable: Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips, modify the presentation, Leader’s Guide and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
In-depth: span Includes 17 video segments of contemporary leadership examples to connect leaders to real-world demands and generate powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
- The Work of Leaders: Introduces the three-step process of the Work of Leaders Module.
- Alignment: Ineffective With Clarity: A leader ineffectively communicates upcoming changes to his work group.
- Alignment: Adapted for Clarity: A leader communicates upcoming changes to his work group clearly and effectively.
Easily Customizable: Works three ways: stand-alone clips, integrated with the facilitation PowerPoint, or integrated into your custom PowerPoint presentation.
Podcasts: Everything DiSC Work of Leaders includes tools and resources that prepare you to deliver Work of Leaders. Our Work of Leaders podcasts, narrated by Inscape’s Director of Research, let you hear first-hand how to interpret Work of Leaders continua so you can answer participant questions. It’s insightful information you can’t find anywhere else. The thirty-six individual clips are broken down by Vision, Alignment, and Execution and include:
- Introductions to each step of Work of Leaders
- Interpreting the 18 continua
- DiSC implications
- Total Portability: Facilitation, video, presentation, handouts, templates and tools are delivered on a USB drive.
- Online Support: Get the latest best practices for customizing your program anytime with the new online help feature. Access up-to-date research and resources.
View: Video Viewing Guide
"Everything DiSC" is a registered mark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.