THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM™
Teamwork is the Single Most Untapped Strategic Advantage
Introducing The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, based on Patrick Lencioni’s best selling book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. It has a simple goal: to create a learning experience that helps individuals and organizations discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team. Additionally, two versions of the program are available: Powered by Everything DiSC® or Powered by All Types™ — two distinct personality models — which help participants better understand how individual personalities contribute to team development.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Powered by All Types™ is designed exclusively for teams within organizations that apply tools based on Jung’s theory of psychological types, like the MBTI® instrument, as their preferred indicator of personality.
Both versions are equally valuable in helping teams achieve greater effectiveness and productivity. Team data is combined with the assessment to help the participants link team behavior with style preferences and priorities. Free assistance, deep experience available to help you set up an effective change management experience. Sue is an accredited Five Behavior Facilitator and is available to coach you through the process. Contact Sue for more information.
 Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, MBTI and MBTI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.
Want To Try The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Product?
Wiley has now created a way to sample The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team experience (with the MBTI compatible version). Send Sue an email and she'll send you an access code to try the whole 5B experience for free. You'll get an actual report showing your results within the Decision Tech team. That's the team in Lencioni's book.
There will be a 5B DiSC version demo coming later and we'll let you know when that happens.
In the meantime, see for yourself what the 5B experience is all about. Contact Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming to a city near you!
Learn why The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is recognized as the proven solution for developing a productive, high-performing team. Based on the best-selling leadership fable, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors™ helps teams understand how to become more cohesive and productive.
In the showcase you will learn:
- Biggest barriers to building teamwork in the workplace
- Strategies for building a cohesive and productive team
- How to measure your team’s effectiveness and explore your team’s weaknesses and strengths
- How your personality influences your behavior and impacts your team
- How to maximize The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
Dates / Location (All Sessions 8:30am - 10:30am)
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 - San Francisco, CA
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - Portland, OR - Download Flyer
- Wednesday, January 25, 201 - Tacoma, WA
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 - Seattle, WA
- Thursday, February 2, 2017 - Las Vegas, NV
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - Charlotte, NC
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - Knoxville, TN
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 - Nashville, TN
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 - Cincinnati, OH
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 - Pittsburgh, PA
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017 - Cleveland, OH
- Thursday, March 9, 2017 - Grand Rapids, MI
- Thursday, March 9, 2017 - New York, NY
You'll receive a free copy of Patrick Lencioni’s New York Times best-selling ebook, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
If you want to register for a session or seek more information, contact us:
- Phone: 541.382.7579
Patrick Lencioni on Teamwork
Free 6 Minute Introductory Tutorial
Select a Product
"The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team" is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.