A Unique Guide to Changing Our World of Conversation.
Jackie Stavros, co-author of The Thin Book of SOAR, is adding to the Appreciative Inquiry discussion with this new book. It will be available here very soon.
Book Description - Conversation is a crucial part of everything we do. It influences our well being—a good conversation can leave us ready for anything, a bad one can ruin our whole day. But most of us are unaware of the nature of our conversations, let alone how to make them consistently affirming and empowering. This book shows us how to use Appreciative Inquiry, one of the most effective and widely used approaches for fostering positive change, to dramatically improve the outcomes of our conversations. By focusing on what we want to happen instead of what we want to avoid, and asking questions to deepen understanding and increase possibilities, we expand creativity, improve productivity, and unleash potential, at work and home.
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict transforms uncomfortable encounters into stronger relationships
Be the first to explore the newest addition to the Everything DiSC® range of solutions: Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict. This powerful tool highlights how to use Everything DiSC to effectively respond to the uncomfortable and inevitable challenges of workplace conflict. By increasing self-awareness during conflict situations, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps curb destructive behaviors and improve workplace relationships... and results.
In this showcase, you will:
- Have the chance to complete a complimentary Everything DiSC assessment
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC®
- Understand how to manage your response to conflict situations
- Discover communication strategies to engage productive conflict with colleagues
- Breakfast & Registration - 8:30 - 9:00 AM
- Presentation - 9:00 - 10:30 AM
Dates / Location
- Tuesday, April 24 - Pittsburgh
- Wednesday, April 25 - Philadelphia
- Thursday, April 26 - Boston
- Thursday, May 17 - Tysons Corner
- June 5 - Chicago
- Thursday, June 7 - Indianapolis
- July 11 - Cleveland
Contact us to register or for further information.